Child Support Resource Center
Speak to a free lawyer!
If you have a paternity or child support case in D.C. Superior Court, you can talk to family law lawyers who can give free legal information, advice, or representation.
For help, please call: (202) 791-3996
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
8:30am – 12:30pm
If you call during the Hours of Operation, you can get help on the same day as your hearing.
If you call outside the Hours of Operation, leave a voicemail. Someone will call you back the next business day.
- The Child Support Resource Center can give information or advice if:
- Someone filed a child support case against you; or
- You’re trying to get child support from someone; or
- You’re involved in a paternity or child support case in any other way.
- If the Center can’t help you, it can connect you to someone who can.
- Lawyers at the Child Support Resource Center don’t work for the government, the Office of the Attorney General, or the Court.